The latest improvements to Sophos Phish Threat will be available on April 25, 2017.
- Customizable Landing Pages and Notifications: attack landing pages, training completion pages, and training completion notifications are now fully customizable.
- Customizable Subject Lines: during campaign creation, admins can now modify the subject line of an attack.
- Submit Feedback and Suggestions: a link to the Phish Threat forum of the Sophos Ideas Lab is now available from the 'Help' menu.
- Increased Trial Quantity: the limit on trial accounts has been raised from 5 users to 100.
- Improved Attack Previews: attack template previews are now larger, more readable, and more accurately match what the end user will actually see.
- Improved Filtering on View Available Attacks page: filter by attack type (phishing, attachment, credential harvesting, etc.) attack sophistication, and search by template name.
- Enhanced Phish Threat Index: the historical view of a user's Phish Threat index has been tweaked to more clearly illustrate the impact of campaigns on a user's score.
- Fixed an issue with custom landing pages not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue with some campaign test emails not being sent.