This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problème d'ouverture de console

Le console ne s'ouvre pas et un message d'erreur apparaît.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hello Mourad ALOUI,

I'd try to simply install (running setup.exe, using Protect, or with a package) over the existing components.

Christian

• Hellow Christian,

I tried to reinstall sophos endpoint on one of the machines that do not receive updates. On the console it tells me that the machine is up to date with a message "error setting up the sophos clean component" while on the machine itself it displays the message "failure to update".
    I checked the installed license, it contains the Endpoint eXploit Prevention component (which allows to use sophos clean).

Mourad

• Hello Mourad,

up to date refers solely to the SAV component, none of the others are taken into account.

As to the failed Clean update - there should be a log (Sophos Clean Install log ....txt) in %windir%\Temp with the details.

Christian

• Hello Christian,

Thanks for your support

ok i understood.
    What should I do in this case.
    The situation is critical and I risk losing our client.

Mourad

• Hello Mourat,

I see. You're a partner or reseller? I'm not Sophos, you might want to discuss this with a Sophos representative.
    Apparently something went wrong after initial install, it looks like - as said - some remediation that seemingly included uninstalls was attempted (of course you never can blame it on the customer) that might have affected Clean. Anyway - I'm afraid, without the log it's impossible to tell what to do so that the Clean install succeeds.

Christian

• Hello Christian,

Yes we are a company that integrates sophos security solutions, we are partners with sophos.

Mourad.