This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

uninstall mac SEC silent

Hi we're having problems migrating our macs to our new Enterprise Console server.

To do this (as far as I know) we need to first uninstall and then install again.

We use the standard uninstall tool however, it looks like it is not able to run as a silent uninstaller.

It just keeps popping up with a screen where the user needs to click OK / Continue a few times.

Since we need to migrate 250 macs, located in 5 office locations this is not a good solution.

Does anyone know a way how we can silently uninstall sophos????

:52561

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Removing SAV from a SEC managed endpoint containing SAV 9.1.6:

sudo /Library/Application\ Support/Sophos/opm/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/tools/InstallationDeployer --remove

works for me.

Note that there are two copies of InstallationDeployer.  Use the one in tools.

sudo /Library/Application\ Support/Sophos/opm/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/InstallationDeployer --remove

will display the dialog which you report.

Hope that helps.

:52869
  • Removing SAV from a SEC managed endpoint containing SAV 9.1.6:

sudo /Library/Application\ Support/Sophos/opm/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/tools/InstallationDeployer --remove

works for me.

Note that there are two copies of InstallationDeployer.  Use the one in tools.

sudo /Library/Application\ Support/Sophos/opm/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/InstallationDeployer --remove

will display the dialog which you report.

Hope that helps.

:52869
Children
No Data