This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Download requires the completion of Software Export Compliance

Hello. Tell me, please, how to download the installer? Tried as advised here. Everything seems normal just after the EULA the Download button button appears which redirects me to  this form. Since the answers to all the points are missing, the download does not begin. What to do?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Filling out the form allows the download. This has also happened to me and I am in Australia. 

It appears ridiculous to me that we have to adhere to the U.S. regulation of software when we live in another country!! Also, if it was going to be used for nefarious acts, do you think the person would put their real details in form? Seems like a load of American bureaucratic nonsense to me.

But hey at least we don't have Trump as our president! so every cloud!

• Filling out the form allows the download. This has also happened to me and I am in Australia. 

It appears ridiculous to me that we have to adhere to the U.S. regulation of software when we live in another country!! Also, if it was going to be used for nefarious acts, do you think the person would put their real details in form? Seems like a load of American bureaucratic nonsense to me.

But hey at least we don't have Trump as our president! so every cloud!

Children