This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Downloads

Ever since new sophos updated on my machine, i'm unable to download, open, or save documents from email that i know are safe.  I get a message saying the file contained a virus and was deleted.

:42858

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Can you provide more information on what exactly updated and what alert you see?

• Operating system
    • Sophos product and version
    • A screenshot of the alert?  Or an extract of the detection log (not sure if this query is about Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. so I can't advise on the correct log to read).
    • Information on what update has happened (and when) that you believe have caused these alerts

If you believe the detection to be incorrect you should submit a sample for confirmation, however currently I can't advise what to submit and where it is located at the moment.

:42864

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Communities Moderator, SOPHOS
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Can you provide more information on what exactly updated and what alert you see?

• Operating system
    • Sophos product and version
    • A screenshot of the alert?  Or an extract of the detection log (not sure if this query is about Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. so I can't advise on the correct log to read).
    • Information on what update has happened (and when) that you believe have caused these alerts

If you believe the detection to be incorrect you should submit a sample for confirmation, however currently I can't advise what to submit and where it is located at the moment.

:42864

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Communities Moderator, SOPHOS
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data