macOS Big Sur 11 System Extension Configuration for Sophos Endpoint 10.0.2 with Jamf Pro

Following Sophos Mac Endpoint: How to Configure JAMF Privacy Preferences for 10.15+ Compatibility

… still results in users receiving multiple prompts after upgrading from macOS 10.15.7 (19H15) as detailed here:

macOS 11 Big Sur (previously known as 10.16)

Re-adding images in Chrome
[edited by: dan-snelson at 6:49 PM (GMT -8) on 30 Nov 2020]
Parents
  • I believe I have found an issue in the documentation. The System Extension portion that currently instructs people to add SophosWebNetworkExtension and SophosScanD should instead read com.sophos.endpoint.networkextension and com.sophos.endpoint.scanextension as seen in this image.

Jamf Pro System Extension configuration

Now that I have the System Extensions loading properly, I am also being prompted to add a Proxy Configuration. There is no existing documentation related to this dialog.

• I believe I have found an issue in the documentation. The System Extension portion that currently instructs people to add SophosWebNetworkExtension and SophosScanD should instead read com.sophos.endpoint.networkextension and com.sophos.endpoint.scanextension as seen in this image.

Jamf Pro System Extension configuration

Now that I have the System Extensions loading properly, I am also being prompted to add a Proxy Configuration. There is no existing documentation related to this dialog.

Children