This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard EOL - File Encryption

I have been told by Sophos that file encryption will not be a functional / seamlessly integrated option under the Sophos Central Encryption product. What other products should we review? We require file encryption.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I have confirmed that our current statement on this is:

We recommend that SafeGuard Enterprise full disk encryption users migrate to Central Device Encryption for the easiest way to manage Windows BitLocker and macOS FileVault full disk encryption. All SafeGuard Enterprise Encryption products reach end of life in 2023, and we plan no replacements for file encryption or proprietary full disk encryption. Companies like conpal gmbh provide file encryption solutions that may solve your needs.

• Hi Richard,

I appreciate your help with this matter. We will renew our SG license and hope that file encryption will be implemented in the cloud product before SG EOL. There are two other large local businesses that use SG. I have alerted them to this change. They were not aware of this.

Best,

John