This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Drive locked but recovery key not available.

We have use sophos 7.0 server, One system D: drive was locked then we check sophos server but server that machine onle C, E drive recovery key is available but d drive recovery key is not there.

So how can recover the D drive data?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Namdev,

I assume that the D: drive was in another computer when it was encrypted. You should probably be checking for BitLocker Key ID and search for it in the SGN database. Maybe it's still there but not assigned to this computer. 

It would be good if we have more detailed information about the issue you are facing.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Namdev,

I assume that the D: drive was in another computer when it was encrypted. You should probably be checking for BitLocker Key ID and search for it in the SGN database. Maybe it's still there but not assigned to this computer. 

It would be good if we have more detailed information about the issue you are facing.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data