Within the license PDF I have found following instruction:
1. Go to www.sophos.com
2. Click Sign In > Licensing Portal (MySophos) and sign in with your Sophos ID.
3. Note: If you don’t have an ID yet, click Create Sophos ID and follow the instructions
4. In the Sophos Licensing Portal page, click Endpoint / Server Protection.
5. Click Add Product Credentials and enter your credentials. This associates them with your account.
6. Click Downloads and Updates and download your software.
So, I'm stuck on point 4, the page displays:
Endpoint and Server Protection
Our downloads have moved. To get access to our endpoint, mobile, encryption and Server software downloads, click here. www.sophos.com/.../downloads
And there is no "Add Product Credentials" anywhere?!
This thread was automatically locked due to age.