UTM 9 to Central conversion post install wizard

I'm working on moving to XG. While setting up the firewall I skipped the part in the wizard that asked to convert my existing UTM 9 license to central. My reasoning was that I still need my utm 9 license for my live system and feared losing that. Anyway, so no I can't seem to find anywhere in the SFOS where I can do this conversion. I did a quick factory reset in case it would ask during the wizard but skipped that since the licensing was recognized for the device. Is there a way around this?

Added TAGs
[edited by: Erick Jan at 3:30 AM (GMT -8) on 28 Dec 2023]
Parents
  • As is often the case, I answered my own question mere minutes after asking...In case any falls on this the license conversion is done from the sophos central portal. Go to firewall management and then find the license tab then you can see a few options one of which will be upgrade utm 9 license. After you upload the license file go back to your firewall appliance interface and open the license tab under administration and click to synchronize.

• As is often the case, I answered my own question mere minutes after asking...In case any falls on this the license conversion is done from the sophos central portal. Go to firewall management and then find the license tab then you can see a few options one of which will be upgrade utm 9 license. After you upload the license file go back to your firewall appliance interface and open the license tab under administration and click to synchronize.

Children
No Data