This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forbidden

Hi All,

i'm trying to publish my internal file sharing web server trough the web server protection, but it always redirect me on a page 403 Forbidden and the below is the error message displayed in the web page.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Regards,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Please show a representative line from the Web Filtering log file.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Dear BAlfson,

there is nothing in the web filtering log file, no request appeared in that lines,

i will inform you how i create the settings and please inform if something missing

i've my internal site with configured to use Private ip, i configure sophos utm Web Protection as the below:

1- Create new virtual servers with HTTPS and Local Cert without Firewall Profile.
    2- Create new Real Web Server, with HTTPS and the HOST IP Address.
    3- edit the site path by entering the path of the internal website ( i Try also to remove it and keep it as is blank after config but nothing happened).

any advise?
  • Dear BAlfson,

there is nothing in the web filtering log file, no request appeared in that lines,

i will inform you how i create the settings and please inform if something missing

i've my internal site with configured to use Private ip, i configure sophos utm Web Protection as the below:

1- Create new virtual servers with HTTPS and Local Cert without Firewall Profile.
    2- Create new Real Web Server, with HTTPS and the HOST IP Address.
    3- edit the site path by entering the path of the internal website ( i Try also to remove it and keep it as is blank after config but nothing happened).

any advise?
Children
No Data