This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WAF totally broken after 9.204-20 update

Hi Guys,

I installed  9.204-20 tonight but have major problems with it.  None of my WAF sites respond and the live log for WAF logs nothing at all when I hit those sites.  Its as if nothing is configured anymore.  I see it start the service but then it logs nothing else.  

I was able to revert to my reserve node still running 9.203-3 by shutting down the upgraded node (I have a HA set up).  Does anyone know how to downgrade the upgraded node or have any ideas on fixing WAF?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • And I can't downgrade... I download ssi-9.201-25.1.iso but when I run the installer on my 220 it says UTM hardware not found.

Hi, the SSI image is only for hardware appliances... if you don't have an appliance you would use the 'software' version.

Barry
  • And I can't downgrade... I download ssi-9.201-25.1.iso but when I run the installer on my 220 it says UTM hardware not found.

Hi, the SSI image is only for hardware appliances... if you don't have an appliance you would use the 'software' version.

Barry
Children