This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reverse authentication template - how to display error messages?

I can't see any documentation on this, so perhaps it's just not possible... but I'd rather get confirmation or directions on how to do this.

At the moment I have some simple reverse authentication templates I'm using for a few of our resources. When things go OK the templates are sufficient. But when an invalid login / password is presented the user doesn't get any information that this is the case (the page just reloads).

Is there a way to include some kind of message in the template for log-in / other errors?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Cześć Mateusz,

I don't know a way to do this and I don't recall thise question ever being asked her. before  Please let us know what Sophos Support has to say.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • It's not that big of a deal - I just wanted to know if I'm perhaps doing something wrong with my template and / or if this is generally available. I'd... rather not get Sophos support involved (they have a nasty habit of raising blood pressure Stuck out tongue). Unless someone from the support team checks out these forums...? Wink

• You could message 'Vivek Jagad', 'emmosophos' or 'FloSupport' here, Mateusz.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Reply Children
No Data