XG230 and Grandstream phone 1615

Am trying to configure Grandstream 1615 phone to connect to XG230 using the inbuild openvpn function in the phone. I have already created a user on the xg230 and allowed the account the access vpn. I have also downloaded the config file which has *.ovpn.

The issue is the that the Grandstream phone required three files which are CA file ca.crt, Client certificate file *.crt and Client key *.key files. I need a guild on how to get those files to that I can configure the phone to connect to the XG 230 firewall.

Thank you

• Since you posted this in the UTM forum i'll reply as it applies to UTM.  Inside the ovpn file you download, below the openvpn settings you'll find the 3 certificates. They can be saved with the respective file name as they're all text based.

As for XG, no clue there, haven't touched that system in some time - not my cup of tea, and will be migrating to a different product before utm stops functioning.  I would expect similar behavior as it's not providing you the certificates separately. Good luck.