This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Seeking Sophos Consultant to help with scaling

We have identified our single-instance Sophos AWS instances as a chokepoint in high-volume reverse-proxy role to an Elastic Beanstalk stack. Rather than retread a lot of territory that has likely been covered many times before, we're hoping to hire a consultant experienced with scaling up Sophos UTM on AWS to help. Please let me know any recommendations. I asked Sophos help desk and got zero help.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi David and welcome to the UTM Community!

I'm surprised that Sophos Support or Sophos Customer Care would not have recommended contacting Sophos Sales.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi David.  Sorry for the lack of response on this.  If you'd care to forward me your contact information in a PM, I can ensure someone reaches out to you to get you to the right people.  

Tim

• Tim, several of the active participants here do UTM consulting for a living, but the policy of this venue has always been to not solicit work here.  I would hope that David did as I suggested and contacted Sophos Sales in his country.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Our public cloud team should be reaching out to him if they haven't already.

Tim

• Tim, I really appreciate your contributions, but I want to get your response to the following...

If you check with management, they should tell you that the policy is to put the customer in contact with Sophos Sales so that they can recommend a reseller.  In this case, I suspect that the reseller Sophos Sales would recommend might well sell a Sophos consultant.  Unlike Sophos employees, resellers only make money when they sell something. ;-)

It will make my day if you tell me that the cloud team did recommend a reseller!

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA