This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Server Load Balancing

I have two Exchange 2013 Email Servers internally. Now I want all requests coming from "intern" to be split between these two servers. I have to set up the server load balancing and create a DNS entry in the Sophos UTM. The UTM is the DNS-Server for all internal computers and servers. Now I choose "HTTPS" as the service, because the clients connect to OWA via HTTPS. I select the two Exchange Servers, EX01 and EX02, as real servers. I don't now what to set as virtual server and how to configure the load balancing in the DNS.Can you help me with the next procedure?

Thank you,

Jonte E.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Jonte and welcome to the UTM Community!

I saw your same question in the German forum last week.  I'm no Exchange guru, so I thought perhaps someone else could answer with more authority.  I wonder if this isn't more a question of how your Exchange is configured.  My impression is that you have to do something with them instead of using Load Balancing in the UTM.  Again, I could be wrong.  If you find the answer in a Microsoft forum, please return here and let us know what the answer was.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Jonte and welcome to the UTM Community!

I saw your same question in the German forum last week.  I'm no Exchange guru, so I thought perhaps someone else could answer with more authority.  I wonder if this isn't more a question of how your Exchange is configured.  My impression is that you have to do something with them instead of using Load Balancing in the UTM.  Again, I could be wrong.  If you find the answer in a Microsoft forum, please return here and let us know what the answer was.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data