This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM9 Home Licensing

Hi,

I use UTM9 at home under home user license providing up to 32000 connections from up to 50 internal IP addresses.  I was wondering if there were any plans to move UTM9 to a more mature Firewall XG style of license for home users based on the number of cores and RAM?

"Home Edition is limited to 4 cores and 6 GB of RAM. The computer can have more than this, but XG Firewall Home Edition will not be able to utilize it."

Cheers!

*edited to correct horrendous spelling.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This question has been asked before but will most likely not be answered by Sophos.

My expectance is that there isn't going to be a change in UTM home licensing soon, since you can choose XG already and it will most likely run just as fast (if not faster) than your UTM.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• This question has been asked before but will most likely not be answered by Sophos.

My expectance is that there isn't going to be a change in UTM home licensing soon, since you can choose XG already and it will most likely run just as fast (if not faster) than your UTM.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children
No Data