This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Password lost Manipulation protection

Hello everyone,

i've used Sophos UTM 9 for about 6 months with the Endpoint Protection but since about 4 months i switched to another product and so i dont have the Sophos UTM anymore.

The problem now is that i found a notebook which has still installed the Sophos Endpoint Protection on it with activated manipulation protectio.

Now i cant remember the password for uninstaling the Sophos Endpoint Protection from my Notebook. So how can i deal with that without reinstalling the OS new on the notebook?

Br

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, Wolfgang, and welcome to the UTM Community!

Try a Google:

site:community.sophos.com/kb remove endpoint

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi,

thanks for the help but like i said, i cant uninstall it because i do not have the password for the Manipulation Protection which is needed to uninstall the "SEP".

When i try to uninstall it there allways appears a popup windows which says i have to deactivate the Mani´pulation protection first.

Br

• I found a solution,

just reinstall the Sophos Endpoint Protection client from another Sophos UTM Installation (with a temper protection password you know) and then you can remove the AV.

But thank you anyway :)

Br

Reply Children