This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Symantec Endpoint Protection and Intercept x

Hi,

We have been a Symantec Endpoint protection shop for a long time and just purchased Sophos Endpoint with Intercept X.  The sales rep said that they can coexist on the same machine yet when you install Sophos Endpoint it uninstalls Symantec Endpoint.  Now I am cautious to install Symantec on top of Sophos.  Is there anyone out there running both and is there a need to run both clients any longer. It appears to me that we only need Sophos.  Any suggestions out there??  Thanks.

Jae

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Same "problem" (if it is one) here.  I found they cannot coexist.  Sophos EndPoint would not coexist with Microsoft defender too (Few Windows 10 versions ago).  It seems to coexist well with Windows Security Center (Latest Windows 10 versions) however.  If you really want to have two anti-virus engines scanning, maybe have a WEB Gateway and Anti-Spam from another supplier.

• Same "problem" (if it is one) here.  I found they cannot coexist.  Sophos EndPoint would not coexist with Microsoft defender too (Few Windows 10 versions ago).  It seems to coexist well with Windows Security Center (Latest Windows 10 versions) however.  If you really want to have two anti-virus engines scanning, maybe have a WEB Gateway and Anti-Spam from another supplier.

Children
No Data