This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vonage configuration

Hi 

I just built and configured my UTM with the home license. I use vonage at home and it stopped working after implementing UTM9. Vonage box is getting the IP address ( I am using DHCP server in the UTM). What VoIP rules do I need to setup to let the traffic through for vonage?  If someone can please give me step by step instructions as I am still learning about the UTM's.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • If you have a firewall rule like 'Internal (Network) -> Any -> Internet : Allow', you won't need anything else for Vonage.  Otherwise, start with #1 in Rulz.  The only ports I've seen used for Vonage were HTTP and UDP 21, 53, 67, 69, 123, 2400, 10000:20000 and 62265.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • If you have a firewall rule like 'Internal (Network) -> Any -> Internet : Allow', you won't need anything else for Vonage.  Otherwise, start with #1 in Rulz.  The only ports I've seen used for Vonage were HTTP and UDP 21, 53, 67, 69, 123, 2400, 10000:20000 and 62265.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data