This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Protection Report broken

Dear all,

after accidently updating from 9.111-7 to 9.203-3 everything is working fine with one exeption. The reporting of the web protection part isn't updating anymore (Logging&Reporting and Executive Report). There is an error messeage in the configuration deamon log that is repeated every 10 minutes:
2014:07:11-15:49:51 verw-asg320-01-1 confd[3329]: W main::cleanup_sessions:1012() => id="3100" severity="warn" sys="System" sub="confd" name="timeout: removing session" user="system" srcip="127.0.0.1" sid="HnVWPbpziYmbdOlvHIIJ" facility="system" client="websecreporter" 

The sid=xyz is changing every time - I guess there is a connection.

Does anybody know how to clean up that? Rebooting, rebuilding DB, breaking/rejoining HA didn' fix it. I guess reinstall from iso will fix it but I would like to avoid that ;-).

Kind Regards
Manfred

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • 9.204 did fix both problems - yippie!

That is exactly the position I didn't want to be in - to have to install soft-releases to get a 'stable' system. The next time I don't hit the 'Install latest' Button, even if 'latest available version' shows the version I want to go to.

The story is: I wanted to go from 9.111-7 to 9.113 wich was shows as latest after klicking 'check for up2date...' and waiting some 10 mins and checking up2date.log. After hitting 'install latest' 9.203 was found and installed.

Regards
    Manfred
  • 9.204 did fix both problems - yippie!

That is exactly the position I didn't want to be in - to have to install soft-releases to get a 'stable' system. The next time I don't hit the 'Install latest' Button, even if 'latest available version' shows the version I want to go to.

The story is: I wanted to go from 9.111-7 to 9.113 wich was shows as latest after klicking 'check for up2date...' and waiting some 10 mins and checking up2date.log. After hitting 'install latest' 9.203 was found and installed.

Regards
    Manfred
Children
No Data