remove header on smtp proxy

i've seen the option to remove headers from outbound emails

i would like to remove the header exposing the internal ip of the server. 

does anybody know what do i need to fill here : 

the server itself does not expose internal ip

thank you

Parents
  • > SMTP header content of emails passing through Sophos UTM [...]

Important detail: If you use the UTM for incoming mail processing as well, then adding a "Delete header" rule will also remove all "Received" headers from external mails! This is harmful for spam analysis and other forensic purposes.

Unfortunately, the UTM SMTP proxy UI doesn't allow users to configure separate rules for incoming and outgoing mails.

Conclusion: There is no way to hide the IP of internal mail servers in outgoing mails, but at the same time preserve these headers in incoming mails.

• > SMTP header content of emails passing through Sophos UTM [...]

Important detail: If you use the UTM for incoming mail processing as well, then adding a "Delete header" rule will also remove all "Received" headers from external mails! This is harmful for spam analysis and other forensic purposes.

Unfortunately, the UTM SMTP proxy UI doesn't allow users to configure separate rules for incoming and outgoing mails.

Conclusion: There is no way to hide the IP of internal mail servers in outgoing mails, but at the same time preserve these headers in incoming mails.

Children
No Data