This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hardware upgrade V7.5 Intel support

Hi all,

I have upgraded our Astaro from 7.4x to 7.501 but our hardware can't handle this fine piece of software.

I want to buy the following motherboard: Asus P5QPL with a Intel G41 + ICH7 chipset. ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

I can't figure out if this is compatible with Astaro 7.5. If there is something similar please let me know.

Thanks, 

Donnie

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi all,

I have upgraded our Astaro from 7.4x to 7.501 but our hardware can't handle this fine piece of software.

I want to buy the following motherboard: Asus P5QPL with a Intel G41 + ICH7 chipset. ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

I can't figure out if this is compatible with Astaro 7.5. If there is something similar please let me know.

Thanks, 

Donnie

You ever try this combo? My firewall mobo just died and I am replacing with a Gigabyte G41M.
  • Hi all,

Thanks, 

Donnie

You ever try this combo? My firewall mobo just died and I am replacing with a Gigabyte G41M.
Children