This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

7.306 auisys.plx

Hi, I recently noticed the RAM banner in up2date section.
Observing, what this means I went to ssh console and looked at the processes (I know that I could do this in webadmin, but the list is too long to get a clear view).
Today I went there again after seeing my ASG320 on 100% CPU.
I saw that auisys.plx --nosys was consuming all the power (mostly beyond 60%) and the up2date section showed "view up2date progress".
After a reboot the box is now down to less as 10% after a few minutes and the up2date progress is gone. But it was there again just after the reboot and ended after a few minutes.
Is this the task of 7.306? Looking for my RAM use from time to time?

Best regards

Steve

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The ASG has a continual check for the current RAM usage since Version 5 - you can see the results in the Reporting -> Hardware -> Ram usage graph. There are no additional processes to watch your RAM usage. Version 7.306 only contained a code change that when you visit the up2date page in the webadmin, it reads the already gathered ram usage statistics and shows this banner if you meet the conditions.

Cheers,
     andreas
  • The ASG has a continual check for the current RAM usage since Version 5 - you can see the results in the Reporting -> Hardware -> Ram usage graph. There are no additional processes to watch your RAM usage. Version 7.306 only contained a code change that when you visit the up2date page in the webadmin, it reads the already gathered ram usage statistics and shows this banner if you meet the conditions.

Cheers,
     andreas
Children
No Data