This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Show running configuration from shell?

I'm looking to see the full running configuration when logged in using SSH - something like an equivelant to Cisco's 'show running-config' or Juniper's 'show config'.

Can this be done with the UTM?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • What do you consider a config change?  Only changes made by a user logged into WebAdmin?  Look at the 'Management' tab to see, in detail, what each recent change has been.  Look at the top of the Executive Report to see if there have been any logins to the console or WebAdmin.

Cheers - Bob
    PS Be aware that changes made at the command line can void your support, and that they are not a part of the config backup.  That said, just taking the output from teched's command, comparing it with a prior copy and sending an alert via SSH should be permitted.  Also, crontab is dynamically rewritten by WebAdmin, so also add your cron job to crontab-static.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • What do you consider a config change?  Only changes made by a user logged into WebAdmin?  Look at the 'Management' tab to see, in detail, what each recent change has been.  Look at the top of the Executive Report to see if there have been any logins to the console or WebAdmin.

I'm looking for any configuration changes at all, but my aim is to automate it using the same system I use for other network devices and appliances.

I'm looking for any configuration changes at all, but my aim is to automate it using the same system I use for other network devices and appliances.
Children
No Data