This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time to say goodbye

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post to this forum.

Yesterday, a Sophos employee who's name shall not be mentioned requested me to not post negative things about Sophos to this UBB anymore. He even told me that Sophos reserves its right to take legal measure against me due to defamation if I don't stop.

Even though my criticism has always been constructive, there seem to be managers at Sophos who are not willing to realize that they kill their own business by doing things how they are doing it.

But because I'm not the type of man that can and wants to disguise, I decided to stop posting to that forum alltogether.

And, due to all that and not having fun with this anymore, I'll also stop using UTM at home and switch to something new.

So thanks to all of you for having fun together in this forum and discussing about new releases, custom setups and firewall related technologies, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Mario, I will miss your posts here and especially in the German Forum as your phraseology in your native tongue is such a pleasure to read.  That you won't name names is proof that you are indeed a gentleman and a scholar.

I agree that several of your posts over the last few months have indicated that you're not completely happy with what has happened at Sophos, but all of your posts have been helpful and virtually all were 100% positive.  I think there are several of us here that would have sent you a message if we felt that you were unhappy or too negative here, but that's not been the case.  The individual at Sophos that made this threat against you needs to grow up!

We will miss your expertise, but I appreciate that you wouldn't have fun participating here any more.  If ever you pass through Oklahoma City, let me know, and I'll buy you a beer and some world-class barbecue at The Iron Starr.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Mario, I will miss your posts here and especially in the German Forum as your phraseology in your native tongue is such a pleasure to read.  That you won't name names is proof that you are indeed a gentleman and a scholar.

I agree that several of your posts over the last few months have indicated that you're not completely happy with what has happened at Sophos, but all of your posts have been helpful and virtually all were 100% positive.  I think there are several of us here that would have sent you a message if we felt that you were unhappy or too negative here, but that's not been the case.  The individual at Sophos that made this threat against you needs to grow up!

We will miss your expertise, but I appreciate that you wouldn't have fun participating here any more.  If ever you pass through Oklahoma City, let me know, and I'll buy you a beer and some world-class barbecue at The Iron Starr.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data