This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Udpxy package?

Hello,

Fighting with IPTV for a while, I finally got igmpproxy working on my 9.1 UTM (Thanks the german forum!)

No luck, I got my IPTV working, but this is broadcasting any requested Stream to the lan, which may kill my wifi...

I would like therefore to try using udpxy instead of igmpproxy, as this should be avoiding the broadcast issue. I have to admit being a linux unexperimented user, so would appreciate if someone could post a compiled version of udpxy (ideally 64 bits) so i can play with it...

Thanks in advance!

Félix

PS: If someone got a way to avoid broadcast on an igmpproxy config instead, I would be happy with it, too [:)]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I realize ther is a command called "cc" that allows some config to be stored in the DB, might be the best solution...
    So far, I have the rotes set up through cron every minute, as I added them to the crontab.logging files, as per a post I found saying this will not be overriden by the middleware taking care of the cron files...
    Someone got a hint about setting these through cc rather than cron?
  • I realize ther is a command called "cc" that allows some config to be stored in the DB, might be the best solution...
    So far, I have the rotes set up through cron every minute, as I added them to the crontab.logging files, as per a post I found saying this will not be overriden by the middleware taking care of the cron files...
    Someone got a hint about setting these through cc rather than cron?
Children
No Data