This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Udpxy package?

Hello,

Fighting with IPTV for a while, I finally got igmpproxy working on my 9.1 UTM (Thanks the german forum!)

No luck, I got my IPTV working, but this is broadcasting any requested Stream to the lan, which may kill my wifi...

I would like therefore to try using udpxy instead of igmpproxy, as this should be avoiding the broadcast issue. I have to admit being a linux unexperimented user, so would appreciate if someone could post a compiled version of udpxy (ideally 64 bits) so i can play with it...

Thanks in advance!

Félix

PS: If someone got a way to avoid broadcast on an igmpproxy config instead, I would be happy with it, too [:)]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

Fighting with IPTV for a while, I finally got igmpproxy working on my 9.1 UTM (Thanks the german forum!)

No luck, I got my IPTV working, but this is broadcasting any requested Stream to the lan, which may kill my wifi...

I would like therefore to try using udpxy instead of igmpproxy, as this should be avoiding the broadcast issue. I have to admit being a linux unexperimented user, so would appreciate if someone could post a compiled version of udpxy (ideally 64 bits) so i can play with it...

Thanks in advance!

Félix

PS: If someone got a way to avoid broadcast on an igmpproxy config instead, I would be happy with it, too [:)]

Compiled this on opensuse 12.3, and tested on my UTM 9.194-5. Runs without errors, although I didn't spend any time with configuration so YMMV. Unzip to /usr/local/bin and create a symlink from udpxy -> udpxrec in the same directory.
    udpxy.zip
  • Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Félix

Compiled this on opensuse 12.3, and tested on my UTM 9.194-5. Runs without errors, although I didn't spend any time with configuration so YMMV. Unzip to /usr/local/bin and create a symlink from udpxy -> udpxrec in the same directory.
    udpxy.zip
Children
  • Hello agentdr8,

Thank you very much for the binary, I installed according your instructions and it is running fine [[:)]]

Currently configuring my mediaportal and will et people know if it's working fine (I guess some German T-Home users would like to know [[:)]] )