Hi everyone,I am setting up a separate thread as I did not receive any specific reply in other threads.
The case concerns Sophos Anti-Spam Interface after upgrading from v18.5MR2 to v18.5MR3 and from v19EAP1 to v19EAP2.
Before updating, antispam works great in legacy mode, detects a lot of intrusive messages and tags with a prefix (near 99%). After updating, only some messages are detected as spam and tagged (I did not do any changes in configuration).
What it comes from? How can I edit my lists to achieve pre-update spam detection?
Just to update this thread, RE: NC-90702, development will include a fix in SFOS 18.5 MR4 and 19.0 MR1.
UTM did this movement towards SASI and we found an issue in UTM.
Could be potentially the same issue, could you please verify, if you see the same issue on your SFOS Appliance?
I tried the instructions in the link you provided. The sasi.log does not exist on my XG115W, though the XG115W does show it has the SSSE3 feature.
XG115W - v19 GA - Home
1225v5 6gb ram, SSID, 4 NICs 20w - v19 EAP - on holiday.
If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.
Hi, I must check it, have SG115w rev.2. In my system SASI download and install patterns to v. 1.208.
MiNe is sitting on that version from 5 days ago.
There should be a SASI.log. https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Logs/LogFileDetails/index.html
On deeper investigation on the XG, there is a sasi folder in /var/log but it does not contain the sasi.log file. The SASI.log file lives in the /log folder and it does not contain the SSSE3 value.