EAP Invite code??

I have looked on Central for this EAP but I dont see it listed, does it have an invite code as id like to try it.

Parents
  • Hello  . Apologies for the delayed response.

The New AI Features EAP is ongoing and public to anyone with access to Sophos XDR, so no invite code is necessary for enrollment. 

Please follow these steps to enroll in the EAP:

1. When logged into Central, click on the profile button in the top right corner of the screen and select Early Access Program.
    2. On the Early Access Program page, click the Join button for the New AI Features EAP.
    3. On the next New AI Features screen, click Continue.
    4. Next, check the I accept the Sophos End User Terms of Use checkbox and click the Accept
    5. You are now enrolled in the EAP.

For more information, please visit New AI Features EAP Now Open.

• Hello  . Apologies for the delayed response.

The New AI Features EAP is ongoing and public to anyone with access to Sophos XDR, so no invite code is necessary for enrollment. 

Please follow these steps to enroll in the EAP:

1. When logged into Central, click on the profile button in the top right corner of the screen and select Early Access Program.
    2. On the Early Access Program page, click the Join button for the New AI Features EAP.
    3. On the next New AI Features screen, click Continue.
    4. Next, check the I accept the Sophos End User Terms of Use checkbox and click the Accept
    5. You are now enrolled in the EAP.

For more information, please visit New AI Features EAP Now Open.

Children
No Data