Disclaimer: Please contact Sophos Professional Services if you require assistance with your specific environment.
This article describes the steps for renewing the Apple VPP token using Sophos Mobile.
6. Under Account, "Click" on Settings.
7. Select "Apps and Books."
8. On the lower Middle, click "My Server Token."
9. Scroll down and look for the desired token, then click the “Download Token” option where a *.vpptoken file will be downloaded. Note: If you’ve set up several locations for your organization in Apple Business Manager, click “Download” next to the location that matches your Sophos Mobile account.
10. Once Downloaded, switch back to your Sophos mobile dashboard and go to "Settings - Apple Set-up - Apple VPP" and click upload
11. After uploading, the expiry date will change. Now enter the Apple ID you have used and your country code, and don't forget to save your changes.
12. You will see a notification on the top-right corner stating that “The modifications have been saved.”
13. Click on the dashboard, the warning message will no longer be displayed.