datto RMM Thin Installer - Shared Variables for Windows & macOS

Hi all,

I got two feature requests/questions regarding the current datto RMM Install Components. It seems like Thin Installer evolved after the latest revision of that components - and therefore we got some missed options:

• Currently both Windows and macOS Install Components use different Site Variables to assign an endpoint to the correct Sophos Central Tenant. To use both components, we must collect and set up both the "Management Server" (for the macOS Component) and the Customer Token (for Windows endpoints).
  • Both Installer would support the product attribute "all". When selected, all available security products would be installed - and therefore an enduser is not able to select a lower tier of protection for a distinct customer. (This actually happens a lot.) In the past, we were able to define products via a site variable as well (I guess, this was used by a custom component from us). This had the advantage, that a user doesn't have to care about the assigned license for a customer. The selection "all" would basically do the same without the need of additional site variables in datto RMM. Therefor I would like to see this attribute beeing added to the Product selection and be defined as default. As this component is controlled by datto via the ComStore, we can't change default in our environment. Therefor "all" must be the global default in order to support this.

Hope, both request makes sense.