This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connectwise Automate Feedback & Questions.

Please use this space to create a new post for issues you are having if you do not see a post already created for your issue.  We will also welcome feature functionality feedback, enhancement requests, and general questions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I just installed this plugin today and cannot get it to stay connected. I go into the settings for the plugin and put in my API key and secret and it actually does say "Connected" and in using Fiddler, it does get a successful response from the Sophos API and gives me a valid token with expire time. 

The problem seems to be related to the DB based on the response I got from the POST to the Automate endpoint when it is trying to INSERT into "plugin_sophos_central_pld_auth". The POST responds with a -9999 code. 

This is further shown when I click out of the settings window and go back into it, the key and secret have disappeared. So it looks like it is just not saving them.

I opened a ticket with ConnectWise and they said I would have to get with you guys. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• I am having this exact same issue.  From my logs, each attempt to connect has this:

2021-01-27T15:54:20.0970978-07:00 [1.0.0.134] Global :: Authenticating
    2021-01-27T15:54:20.9888757-07:00 [1.0.0.134] SophosService :: Authenticated and token updated
    2021-01-27T15:54:21.6708977-07:00 [1.0.0.134] SettingsViewModel :: Sophos WhoAmI api called

• HI Christopher, 

Could you please also validate the API credentials are generated from the Partner account and the tenant accounts are not trials?

Reply Children