This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Last WebAdmin Entries not Showing

Hello everyone,

Ever since I updated to 9.306, for some reason my latest webadmin entries don't show up anymore.  It only shows the earliest one which is from last year.  Please see screenshot to see what I mean.  I tried using different browsers and still the same thing.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I haven't looked in depth at the newer versions of UTM.  Does this return anything at all?  Anything interesting or anomalous?

psql reporting -U reporting -c "SELECT confd_sessions.*, confd_nodes.* FROM confd_sessions INNER JOIN confd_nodes ON confd_sessions.sid = confd_nodes.sid WHERE confd_sessions.facility = 'webadmin';"

There are more facility types that may be of interest.
  • I haven't looked in depth at the newer versions of UTM.  Does this return anything at all?  Anything interesting or anomalous?

psql reporting -U reporting -c "SELECT confd_sessions.*, confd_nodes.* FROM confd_sessions INNER JOIN confd_nodes ON confd_sessions.sid = confd_nodes.sid WHERE confd_sessions.facility = 'webadmin';"

Children

I just tried running your command and it returns with 0 rows.

BAlfson, which version did you start noticing the webadmin session log is broken? Before 9.3 update?