This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AOL Connector - Reflexion & Office 365

Does anyone know how to configure an outbound connector in Office 365 to bypass reflexion when sending to AOL accounts?  I have a couple of customers who started having random issues a few weeks ago sending to AOL email.  The answer from reflexion tech support was to setup a connector in 365 to bypass them for outbound mail to AOL but......the settings needed are "a little out of scope for support".

My 1st attempt failed to verify & I can't find support for this anywhere else.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Probably something like this...

New-OutboundConnector -Name "CN_Outbound_AOL" -AllAcceptedDomains $false -RecipientDomains "aol.com" -ConnectorType Partner -Enabled $true -UseMXRecord $true -TlsSettings CertificateValidation -Comment "Messages sent to @aol.com addresses will bypass Reflexion using this connector"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Probably something like this...

New-OutboundConnector -Name "CN_Outbound_AOL" -AllAcceptedDomains $false -RecipientDomains "aol.com" -ConnectorType Partner -Enabled $true -UseMXRecord $true -TlsSettings CertificateValidation -Comment "Messages sent to @aol.com addresses will bypass Reflexion using this connector"

Children
No Data