This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to uninstall Sophos AV from Sophos enterprise console

Hi all,

I need help in uninstalling the sophos av at the clients (approcimately 300 users plus). My question would be:

1. Can I uninstall the sophos av from the sophos enterprise console?
  2. If yes, how can it be done?
  3. If not, does it means, I have to do it manually at 300 users pc?

Please help me in this issue. :smileysad:

:38941

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Is this real life?

Let me get this straight...

There are no plans to implement uninstall from the SEC.

To uninstall the application via command line/script you would need the individual GUID on each workstation, that can only be found by manually reviewing the registry at each workstation.

This seems like the most basic and standard practice to make these options available to Sophos Customers.

As an MSP with the potential of re-selling this product to thousands of customers, we find this incredibly disheartening to see that our vendor does not seem willing to work with their re-sellers to implement requested features.

This is a good way to lose customers.

:55685
  • Is this real life?

Let me get this straight...

There are no plans to implement uninstall from the SEC.

To uninstall the application via command line/script you would need the individual GUID on each workstation, that can only be found by manually reviewing the registry at each workstation.

This seems like the most basic and standard practice to make these options available to Sophos Customers.

As an MSP with the potential of re-selling this product to thousands of customers, we find this incredibly disheartening to see that our vendor does not seem willing to work with their re-sellers to implement requested features.

This is a good way to lose customers.

:55685
Children
No Data