This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Enterprise Console 5.5.1 Protection Status

Hi All,

I am running Sophos Enterprise Console 5.5.1. on a Microsoft Windows Server 2021 R2 Standard 64 Bit server.

In the protection view one of the workstations running Windows 10 Pro x64 version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 is displaying in the up to date column 'up to date',

not since 27/05/2021. Only one workstation is affected. 

Can anyone help me with me with this issue? 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Christian, I have tried multiple potential fixes. None, have worked. The Endpoint is displaying the .dat files are up to date.

• Hello David Wrafter,

tried multiple potential fixes
    well, I prefer to (try to) determine the cause and take the applicable and appropriate action to remedy the situation but I know this approach is not generally accepted Wink. Dunno what potential problem you've suspected but the Not since 27/05/2021 suggests a communication problem if the endpoint is indeed up to date.

Please check the Sophos Product Information on the endpoint, should look like this:

Detection data and number of IDEs.are what is considered when determining the Up-to-date-ness.  In SEC View Computer Details,

I've pruned the window since most of its contents are not relevant here. You see the corresponding values in yellow - in your case they'll differ (guess you see 5.84 and 115). Make note of the Last message received ..., and the timestamps in the update History. They're probably not current.

Christian

• Hello David Wrafter,

tried multiple potential fixes
    well, I prefer to (try to) determine the cause and take the applicable and appropriate action to remedy the situation but I know this approach is not generally accepted Wink. Dunno what potential problem you've suspected but the Not since 27/05/2021 suggests a communication problem if the endpoint is indeed up to date.

Please check the Sophos Product Information on the endpoint, should look like this:

Detection data and number of IDEs.are what is considered when determining the Up-to-date-ness.  In SEC View Computer Details,

I've pruned the window since most of its contents are not relevant here. You see the corresponding values in yellow - in your case they'll differ (guess you see 5.84 and 115). Make note of the Last message received ..., and the timestamps in the update History. They're probably not current.

Christian

Children
No Data