This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Enterprise Console - Software Delivery Failed

I have 2 Sophos Enterprise Console (SEC) in different data centre.  One SEC suddenly shows an error message - software delivery failed.  How to fix it?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello WH CIS,

How to fix it?
    depends, you'd first have to determine the cause. Please check the SUMTrace202102….logs in %ProgramData%\Sophos\Update Manager\Logs\. Identify the start of a cycle, indicated by a line containing either
    Cmd-ALL << [I1018][DispatcherPrograms-2021…  or
    Cmd-ALL << [I1018][DispatcherSupplements-2021…
    Scrolling you should find the error, might be indicated by the tag Cmd-ALL << [E (but I'm not sure) or otherwise more or less obvious. If necessary post the part of the log from cycle start up to the (assumed) error here.

Christian

• Hello WH CIS,

How to fix it?
    depends, you'd first have to determine the cause. Please check the SUMTrace202102….logs in %ProgramData%\Sophos\Update Manager\Logs\. Identify the start of a cycle, indicated by a line containing either
    Cmd-ALL << [I1018][DispatcherPrograms-2021…  or
    Cmd-ALL << [I1018][DispatcherSupplements-2021…
    Scrolling you should find the error, might be indicated by the tag Cmd-ALL << [E (but I'm not sure) or otherwise more or less obvious. If necessary post the part of the log from cycle start up to the (assumed) error here.

Christian

Children
No Data