This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SEC 5.5.1 to 5.5.2 on Windows 10 !?

Hi,

I'm trying to update my Sophos Enterprise Console from 5.5.1 to 5.5.2 but the setup is telling me that my operating systeme isn't supported.

The console is running under Windows 10 v1909 with all updates installed.

I made the same operation in another factory of my enterprise with no issue with a console running on a Windows 7 Pro computer.

So why can't i do the update with Windows 10 !?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Anthony CHETAIL,

this is a Remote Console, which screen did you get after clicking Suivant on the Bienvenue screen? AFAIK with only the 5.5.1 Console installed it should just offer to upgrade it. The screenshot mentions administrateur de la base de données - it shouldn't perform this check for a remote console I think. It looks like it thinks it has to install/upgrade a management server. Could you perhaps post the bootstrapper log (after blackening sensitive information)?

Christian

• Hello Anthony CHETAIL,

this is a Remote Console, which screen did you get after clicking Suivant on the Bienvenue screen? AFAIK with only the 5.5.1 Console installed it should just offer to upgrade it. The screenshot mentions administrateur de la base de données - it shouldn't perform this check for a remote console I think. It looks like it thinks it has to install/upgrade a management server. Could you perhaps post the bootstrapper log (after blackening sensitive information)?

Christian

Children
No Data