This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New HP ProBook Pre installed won't allow Sophos to install

I've just recieved deliver of a HP Probook and its got all the typical HP junk installed that supposed to make life easier...

I've gone through the usual drill of installing office and other applications that dont require me to buy again and I've been through and uninstalled all the products that try and persuade me to upgrade. The one thing I did notice is that there was no familiar Anti-Virus products installed.

I'm assuming these are causing the problem with installing Sophos as its still comes upwith there is a 3rd party application insatlled

Hp Client seurity Manager

HP Drive Decription

Any Ideas if there is a way around this as tryingg to uninstal them is a nightmare!!!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Greetings, 

Yes I do face this issues, on some of the customer HP Laptop with the HP Client security manager, which might block the downloading during the installation.

Solutions:

1. Turn Off the windows 10 defender and real time and others related to windows 10 security.

2. Uninstall the HP Client security manager application for the laptop or desktop.

3. Restart the laptop or Desktop

4. install sophos End-point until completed.

only way can do for this moment.

• Hi Greetings, 

Yes I do face this issues, on some of the customer HP Laptop with the HP Client security manager, which might block the downloading during the installation.

Solutions:

1. Turn Off the windows 10 defender and real time and others related to windows 10 security.

2. Uninstall the HP Client security manager application for the laptop or desktop.

3. Restart the laptop or Desktop

4. install sophos End-point until completed.

only way can do for this moment.

Children
No Data