This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scripted push of the "Comply with Policy" task

I have several humdered machines on site that state they are "Differs from Policy" this is because of a change to the AV policy since the build of the "Gold Image", I can, from the Sophos Enterprise Console, select all machines with the Differs from Policy issue and Right-Click and "Comply with AV/HIPS Policy", however I would like this to be an automated process once an hour.

i.e. a winodws scheduled task on the sophos sec server that communicates with the Management Server and perfoms the "comply with " RMS message

Can you Help?

:22747

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Christian.

I like the idea of removing the adapter storage files, if you are sure that a client sending a "no-ref" rms message will result in the management server replying with all the policies.

It's a shame that there is no interface with the management service to automate these daily tasks. how about a direct SQL injection into the "Poicy" table's xml?

I'll put the "remove adapter starage" suggestion  forward and see if it closes htis tread.

SHIGGS

:22917
  • Christian.

I like the idea of removing the adapter storage files, if you are sure that a client sending a "no-ref" rms message will result in the management server replying with all the policies.

It's a shame that there is no interface with the management service to automate these daily tasks. how about a direct SQL injection into the "Poicy" table's xml?

I'll put the "remove adapter starage" suggestion  forward and see if it closes htis tread.

SHIGGS

:22917
Children
No Data