This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Console 5.5.2

Hello I have made a mistake I have uninstalled the Console 5.5.2 and now I can't uninstall the Cleint software because of the tamper protection password I forgot! Please help me urgently!

Thanks Andree

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Andree.

Thank you for reaching the community forum.

Do you still have the DB of your Enterprise console? If yes? You can reinstall the whole console and add the DB that contains all of your endpoints on your environment. You can refer to this documentation, but not all steps may apply to your scenario. 

Note: There is a high chance that TP Password may not work anymore even if you successfully reinstall your Console and mount your DB, but you can try it first, and if TP does not work, I would suggest you reach your Account Manager to plan the best course of action to take. 

Glenn ArchieSeñas (GlennSen)
    Global Community Support Engineer

The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hello Andree.

Thank you for reaching the community forum.

Do you still have the DB of your Enterprise console? If yes? You can reinstall the whole console and add the DB that contains all of your endpoints on your environment. You can refer to this documentation, but not all steps may apply to your scenario. 

Note: There is a high chance that TP Password may not work anymore even if you successfully reinstall your Console and mount your DB, but you can try it first, and if TP does not work, I would suggest you reach your Account Manager to plan the best course of action to take. 

Glenn ArchieSeñas (GlennSen)
    Global Community Support Engineer

The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
Children
No Data