This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Alex

I uninstalled the console installed on the server and now I am unable to disable tampering security on sophos endpoint security and control on the computer.

Is there another way to uninstalled?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Alex,

is this a trial installation? And is this a very important server?
    Please see this How To.

Christian

• Hello QC, thanks for replying!
    Serivodes are important and also real. The server had the console installed where it was disabled for the other computers, missing only one (which I just forgot).
    Right now I'm using Sophos Cloud on all computers, but I can't install it on that particular machine because I haven't found another version of antivirus yet.
    I was told that there is a way to uninstall by deleting some records, but I haven't found out yet.
    I checked the sending link, but in my case it didn't fit :(
    Do you know another way to uninstall?

• Hello QC, thanks for replying!
    Serivodes are important and also real. The server had the console installed where it was disabled for the other computers, missing only one (which I just forgot).
    Right now I'm using Sophos Cloud on all computers, but I can't install it on that particular machine because I haven't found another version of antivirus yet.
    I was told that there is a way to uninstall by deleting some records, but I haven't found out yet.
    I checked the sending link, but in my case it didn't fit :(
    Do you know another way to uninstall?

Children