This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deployment package for macOS

I Have a Sophos enterprise console 5.5.2 installed windows server 2012 R2.I have just upgraded sophos enterprise console from 5.4.1 to 5.5.2.

So i want create a deployment package for macOS, I have tried to create  a deployment package by follow this link https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000034913?language=en_US but i am getting an error like "sophos installation has failed please uninstal the sophos and reinstall it"  while installing the deployment package.

Can anyone help me with this to create a package for macOS. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thank you for reaching the community forum,

Based on the error you're getting, it looks like the device you're trying to install the newly created deployment package already has Sophos endpoint installed on it. Can you confirm the same and let us know? If you carefully follow the guide in the above article on how to create a deployment package, then you wouldn't be getting any errors upon deploying this newly created deployment package on your devices.

Glenn ArchieSeñas (GlennSen)
    Global Community Support Engineer

The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Thank you for reaching the community forum,

Based on the error you're getting, it looks like the device you're trying to install the newly created deployment package already has Sophos endpoint installed on it. Can you confirm the same and let us know? If you carefully follow the guide in the above article on how to create a deployment package, then you wouldn't be getting any errors upon deploying this newly created deployment package on your devices.

Glenn ArchieSeñas (GlennSen)
    Global Community Support Engineer

The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
Children
No Data