This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to download free version of AV for Linux?

I can easily download trial AV for Windows and Mac but when I try the one for Linux I'm sent to additional agreement which I certainly accept. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to proceed any further regardless how many times I try or wait.

Is there any clue or checkbox I forgot to click?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hey Avir,

Are you using the free trial within Sophos Central? If so it might be the Export Compliance page that you are having difficulties with and we've seen before that ad-blockers can cause some conflict with the sites contents loading. In that case, try disabling your ad-blocker and see if that allows you to proceed with the download.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hey Avir,

Are you using the free trial within Sophos Central? If so it might be the Export Compliance page that you are having difficulties with and we've seen before that ad-blockers can cause some conflict with the sites contents loading. In that case, try disabling your ad-blocker and see if that allows you to proceed with the download.

Children
No Data