This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Add NetApp filer to a scanner via script

Hello All,

I am aware of the conventional way of adding a NetApp filer to the AV scanner using the MMC console provided by Sophos. However, i would like to know whether the same can be achieved using an automated script. I believe when a filer is added to a scanner, a registry entry is added for that filer in the AV scanner at HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sophos\SAV for NetApp\Filers. But the entry is associated with a random number something like below. Please advise!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello All,

Please advise if adding a filer can be automated instead of using the Sophos' AV console. The problem that I am facing is that a random number gets added in the registry entry of the AV scanner server once a filer is added. Thanks!

• Hello All,

Please advise if adding a filer can be automated instead of using the Sophos' AV console. The problem that I am facing is that a random number gets added in the registry entry of the AV scanner server once a filer is added. Thanks!

Children
No Data