This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

EP9 support for NetApp AV Scanner

Hi,

Can someone please advise as to when Sophos will support the EP9 AV scanner for NetApp?

I've heard there is something on the radar. Is there a BETA in the mean time?

:2023

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your reply.

This would have been great had I not missed that for obvious reasons it is suggested that the NetApp scanning machines are Windows Servers and not workstations.

The problem here being that the Sophos documentation states that the current version of the Sophos NetApp AV scanner doesn't yet support W2K8! :smileysurprised:

Oh well, Windows 2008 has only been RTM since Feb 2008! - Just a little over two years. grrrr

:2200
  • Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your reply.

This would have been great had I not missed that for obvious reasons it is suggested that the NetApp scanning machines are Windows Servers and not workstations.

The problem here being that the Sophos documentation states that the current version of the Sophos NetApp AV scanner doesn't yet support W2K8! :smileysurprised:

Oh well, Windows 2008 has only been RTM since Feb 2008! - Just a little over two years. grrrr

:2200
Children
No Data