This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scan servers load-balancing

Hi, I have a question about what element handles the load-balancing in Sophos Anti-virus for network storage for Cluster mode Netapp filer ?

Does simply the Netapp filer (the vserver more precisely) balance the scanning load between all the vscan servers configures in its scanner-pool ? Or is there an additional process between all the Sophos Antivirus servers (servers added in an "AV Machines" group in sophos antivirus for network storage small mmc console) ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

This is all done on the OnTap side as I understand it. You can have primary and secondary scanners, there is no load balancing between primary and secondary scanners; but, if you have multiple scanners in the primary load balancing is built into v policy   

Stephen

• Hello,

This is all done on the OnTap side as I understand it. You can have primary and secondary scanners, there is no load balancing between primary and secondary scanners; but, if you have multiple scanners in the primary load balancing is built into v policy   

Stephen

Children
No Data