problem data lake

When executing the query, I only get information from two computers in the data lake, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
Parents
  • Hi Victor, can you share some detail on the queries you are referring to and the results you are seeing? Also keep in mind you should only see results for devices that are enrolled into the XDR and EDR Data Lake early access programs. One other thing to call out is that some of the queries only send data if they are seeing something suspicious we are looking for. Any more detail you can share would be great.  Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

• Hi Victor, can you share some detail on the queries you are referring to and the results you are seeing? Also keep in mind you should only see results for devices that are enrolled into the XDR and EDR Data Lake early access programs. One other thing to call out is that some of the queries only send data if they are seeing something suspicious we are looking for. Any more detail you can share would be great.  Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

Children
No Data