Datapoint - Upload Size

Hi all.  The results of some of the queries you've provided (thanks for these!) provides a datapoint of upload_size. With a description of 'upload size of the query' - I assume the returned value is in bytes.

I also assume that this value is representative of the data that was uploaded from the endpoint into the datalake during a hydration query?

Sample ARP_Cache output from my own slice of the data_lake!

+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------+-----------------+---------------+
| meta_hostname   | query_name   | address         | interface         | meta_os_name                           | meta_username   |   upload_size |
|-----------------+--------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------+-----------------+---------------|
| MediaNUC        | arp_cache    | 192.168.1.242   | b8:ae:ed:76:e2:98 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro N             | MediaNUC        |           707 |
| MediaNUC        | arp_cache    | 192.168.1.98    | b8:ae:ed:76:e2:98 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro N             | MediaNUC        |           707 |
| GNS3-DC01       | arp_cache    | 239.255.255.250 | 08:00:27:90:02:d8 | Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard |                 |           699 |

Parents Reply Children
No Data